Thursday, August 13, 2009

SUMMER FUN


The sky was so BEAUTIFUL this day! I had to pull out the camera.
The kids and I had so much fun on the trampoline just GOOFING OFF.
Karson likes to run and tackle me like a Football Player...HE'S GETTING REALLY STRONG.
Brookie enjoys singing ring around the rosies and running around the trampoline really fast and then I tackle her when they all fall down.
Both kids love jumping as high as they possibly can.
Its been such a great summer for me. I have enjoyed not having to work so much and it has been such a treat.
I LOVE the extra time I get to spend with the kids!
I LOVE them so much and we have such a great time everytime we get to be together.
I'm a LUCKY Mom...I have the BEST KIDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

2 comments:

Butters said...

Can I come play! That seriously looks like so much fun. Brookie and Kars We love you guys sooooo much. We will be seeing you soon. (Nice six pack Kars!)

Stephen and Effie said...

can't believe how big they are