Monday, June 29, 2009



Karson is now 5 years old! I can't believe that he will be going to kindergarten this year. He is getting so big and he's so smart. He can read, write his name and knows all his letters, number, shapes and colors. He loves playing T-Ball and loves playing with Legos, Transformers, and Ben 10 Aliens. He really loves spending lots of time playing with mom, or his friends. He definately knows how to test my patience. He is very creative and has a great imagination. He loves to ROCK out and dance! Karson has such a tender heart and really does love his sister. I love you Karson....please don't grow up too fast and remember that I am always here for you!

5 comments:

FishinFamily said...

5 years old...that's a big one. He's such a handsome little man. =)
The post below with her diaper so full is HiLaRiOuS!!!
Love the new blog background.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is going to be 5 either! Can you even remember when he was just your little 2 pound baby? I pull out Lyndsee's preemie clothes and can't believe she was that little! Karson will LOVE kindergarten I am sure! He is such a cute kid!

Butters said...

Why does he look so grown up? I dont like that they grow up so fast! We love you Karson!

Joni said...

Love your header...your family is so cute! They truly do grow up too fast!! I sometimes wish I could have them little forever!
Sweet little Brooklyn in her water soaked daiper!! Love it!

Julie and Todd said...

Yeah! You DID update! So great seeing you guys last weekend! Your cute family is fantastic and I wish we all lived closer!