Saturday, August 2, 2008

YUMMY!!!!! Brookie Loves corn-on-the-cob. We went to Washington for the 4th of July. We stayed with my sister Rachelle. We had sooo much fun. The kids loved it there and want to get on the airplane again and go back. This is Brooklyns first time eating corn-on-the-cob. She thought is was pretty good. There is always good food at Rachies house. Thanks Rachelle for letting us stay with you....we will come again soon!
Karson and Ashie!! Who would have ever thought they would eventually like each other and play so good together.
Brayden is soooo good with kids. Karson and Brooklyn adore him.
Charlies Angels?????
Happy 4th of July!!!!!
My sweet girl! I lover her face!

2 comments:

Butters said...

Ahhhhhh! I love it. You updated your blog!!!!! Those pics are adorable. I love Brooky's morning hair. Man we miss you guys!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! It looks like you guys had a great time in Washington. If your like me, your having a hard time believing your baby is 1 (almost in your case :D).