Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Haskells





Thanksgiving was a success.....once the turkey was ready! It took a little longer than expected. We had Dave's mashed Potatoes, Brian's seven layer salad, Nancy's pies, Kristin's turkey, Maeser's and Nancy's rolls, and Joey's sparkling cider! We watched football, fit a puzzle and played. Brooklyn wore her first dress so I had to take lots of pictures cause she looked so darn cute! Karson made a pilgrim hat in preschool and had to wear it for the feast. We had a great time and hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Holiday!

3 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE BANGARTS said...

SO CUTE!!! I'm so excited to be able to see your beautiful family!! Looks like Thanksgiving was fun, but I gotta tell you that you ALL were TOTALLY missed at the reunion! We would've loved to see you! You are just as beautiful as always, and that baby girl is just precious!

Stephen and Effie said...

Thanks so much for having me join, I did not know that you had your baby. Brooklyn is a very cute name. I will send you an invite for our blog. Effie